25 Cute Patterns & Projects to SEW for Christmas
Looking to make some of the best FREE Christmas cute patterns & projects to sew for the holidays?
How about trying this post it will provide you with some great inspiration to try some of the free Christmas patterns that you can sew for Christmas.
Ready lets try this.
This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link. Please see our full disclosure HERE for further information.
If you want to try some fun presents or Christmas decorations then give some of these ideas a go its not too late!
Help I am a Beginner to Sewing where do I start?
Here is a quick guide to start sewing and you know what some of these patterns and sewing projects are very simple so if you want to get started even as a beginner lets get you on the sewing pathway!
✅ Beginners Sewing tips – Basic tips for a complete beginner
Once you learn to sewing it can open a whole world of possibilities for things you can make and sell:
- Coin purses
- Purse organisers
- Quilts & patchwork quilts
- PDF Patterns
You can choose to hand sew or machine sew and these days a basic sewing machine can be bought for under a $150 like this one.
If you need a sewing kit you can also buy one like this for less than $12 with everything you need to get you started.
Now that you have the tools you will need to learn how to use them here are some great resources to give you a helping hand:
- If you want to learn to machine sew this specific resource will really help you out its a step by step guide you can use at your own pace.
- Understanding different types of fabric
- More FREE classes with videos if you want to learn more about sewing terms, fabrics and how to use your sewing machine plus how to start stitching this is a great all round resource.
So what are you going to go with – Hand sewing or machine sewing. Machine sewing will be quicker so consider this is you are going to be wanting to sell your items once you have perfected them.
You can run off lots of the same projects in half the time it would take with hand sewing.
✅Best Sewing Resources for cute patterns & projects to sew
- Check out this ☑️ great Value Sewing Machine with 5-start reviews on Amazon best of all it’s under a $100.
- How about the ☑️ First time Sewing book to go with your new Sewing machine
- If your an experienced Sewer what about this ☑️ Book to provide you with more inspiration it gets fantastic 5-star reviews here.
- What about ☑️ Hand sewing here is a great guide again this one gets great 5-star reviews.
✅ Related Sewing Posts
These patterns will get you into the Christmas spirit so grab your favourite tipple and lets get started:
25 cute patterns & projects to sew for Christmas Gifts
If you have fabric scraps and other pieces of material spare how about making some gifts rather than buying items.
You can start of with the humble Fabric gift tag like these ones below:
-Shop the Supplies-
Need more fabric check out this selection on Etsy
Christmas Home Decor Ideas for cute patterns & projects to sew
-Shop the Supplies-
Snowflake Applique Pillows| |
-Shop the Supplies-| | | | |
Christmas Kitchen Home Decor Ideas for cute patterns & projects to sew|
Christmas tea towels / dish towel| | | |
Christmas Stocking Patterns for cute patterns & projects to sew
If you really don’t have the heart to make your own or you are running out of time what about these gorgeous selection of stockings here.
–Shop the Supplies –| | |
Christmas Decorations to sew cute patterns & projects to sew|
-Shop the Supplies-|
Christmas Projects to Sew to make for kids| |
Christmas Quilt patterns & projects|
How about this gorgeous yummy Christmas Pudding decoration Free pattern.
I hope this has given you some great inspiration for last minute gifts you can whip up in time for Christmas.